Job Opportunity for Auto Body Technician
Looking for an auto body repair and collision technician job?
Downers Grove Auto Rebuilders is a family owned and operated well-established auto body repair shop with very high standards. We are interested in experienced Auto Body Repair Technicians in all aspects of body, frame and fender repair that are driven by quality workmanship.
If you are team oriented with a good attitude and attention to detail, we would like to talk to you.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in auto body collision repair and must hold a valid driver’s license. Compensation is based on skill level and experience. In addition, a collision technician is required to have their own tools.
Job responsibilities include:
- • Ability to properly use and identify proper tools and equipment to execute quality repairs
- • Identify and repair problems related to impacted areas bringing the vehicle back to pre-accident condition
- • Unibody repairs including pull and square frame and core support
- • Block, sand and prime repaired areas preparing them for refinish
- • Detail, finish sand and buff of refinished areas
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (No weekends)
If you are interested in setting up an interview, contact us at 630-969-7256.